Competitor Entries for the 2017 Yokohama World Time Attack Challenge Sydney are now open!
Entries will close on the 3:00 PM 3rd May 2017.
2017 WTAC Competitor Entry Fees
*All prices include GST
Before you enter your car
1. Read the latest version of the WTAC Technical Regulations for the class you wish to enter.
2. Ensure your car complies or will comply with all the technical regulations relevant to your class.
3. The Expressions of Interest Form requires some specific information like your best lap times etc, so make sure you have that information readily available.
4. Take some pictures of your car. A front 3/4 photo of the car is mandatory and required for the entry list. We also request a side-on shot, driving shot and an engine bay shot. If possible include a picture of the driver too. Remember the better the pictures, the better your profile will look and more likely your car is to be accepted.
5. New for 2017 – Only ONE driver per vehicle can be entered. Two or more drivers per vehicle will no longer be accepted.
How to enter your car
1. Complete and submit the WTAC Expression of Interest Form. NOTE: This is not the Official WTAC Entry Form. You will receive this once your EOI has been accepted.
2. Once your EOI has been processed and approved you will be contacted by WTAC staff and sent an invoice by email along with your tyre order form.
3. Your place will be confirmed once the entry fee has been paid.
4. Your tyre order will be confirmed once your form and payment for the tyres has been received.
Official Entry Forms
Official 2017 WTAC Entry Forms will be available once your entry has been accepted and paid. All competitors MUST complete the official WTAC Entry Form (with particular attention to supplying the CAMS Licence Number and Car Club Membership Number for the driver). All official WTAC Entry Forms must be completed and returned no later than Friday 15th September, 2017. Entry forms received after this date with incur a $50 processing charge (no exceptions).
Please email completed forms to: email@example.com
Competitors have a dedicated information area on the WTAC website. To access the Competitor Portal click on the red “Competitor” tab located in the top right corner of the home page.
2017 WTAC Circuit Layout
The 2017 Yokohama World Time Attack Challenge will run on the “GP Circuit”. The layout of this circuit remains unchanged from last year.