MOTOR SPORT IS DANGEROUS
In exchange for being able to attend or participate in the event, (and as a condition of the purchase or issue of this ticket), you agree:
• to release Confederation of Australian Motor Sport Ltd (“CAMS”) and Australian Motor Sport Commission Ltd, promoters, sponsor organisations, land owners and lessees, organisers of the event, their respective servants, officials, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Associated Entities”) from all liability for your death, personal injury (including burns), psychological trauma, loss or damage (including property damage) (“harm”) howsoever arising from your participation in or attendance at the event, except to the extent prohibited by law;
• that CAMS and the Associated Entities do no t make any warranty, implied or express, that the event services will be provided with due care and skill or that any materials provided in connection with the services will be fit for the purpose for which they are supplied; and
• to attend or participate in the event at your own risk. You acknowledge that:
• the risks associated with attending or participating in the event include the risk that you may suffer harm as a result of:
• motor vehicles (or parts of them) colliding with other motor vehicles, persons or property;
• acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons attending or participating in the event; and
• the failure or unsuitability of facilities (including grand-stands, fences and guard rails) to ensure the safety of persons or property at the event.
• motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to you.
You accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by CAMS and the Associated Entities.