Entries for World Time Attack Sydney 2017 are now CLOSED.
Before you enter your car
1. Read the latest version of the WTAC Technical Regulations for the class you wish to enter.
2. Ensure your car complies or will comply with all the technical regulations relevant to your class.
3. The Expressions of Interest Form requires some specific information like your best lap times etc, so make sure you have that information readily available.
4. Take some pictures of your car. A front 3/4 photo of the car is mandatory and required for the entry list. We also request a side-on shot, driving shot and an engine bay shot. If possible include a picture of the driver too. Remember the better the pictures, the better your profile will look and more likely your car is to be accepted.
5. New for 2017 – Only ONE driver per vehicle can be entered. Two or more drivers per vehicle will no longer be accepted.
How to enter your car
1. Complete and submit the WTAC Expression of Interest Form. NOTE: This is not the Official WTAC Entry Form. You will receive this once your EOI has been accepted.
2. Once your EOI has been processed and approved you will be contacted by WTAC staff and sent an invoice by email along with your tyre order form.
3. Your place will be confirmed once the entry fee has been paid.
4. Your tyre order will be confirmed once your form and payment for the tyres has been received.
Official Entry Forms
Official 2017 WTAC Entry Forms will be available once your entry has been accepted and paid. All competitors MUST complete the official WTAC Entry Form (with particular attention to supplying the CAMS Licence Number and Car Club Membership Number for the driver). All official WTAC Entry Forms must be completed and returned no later than Friday 15th September, 2017. Entry forms received after this date with incur a $50 processing charge (no exceptions).
Please email completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitor Accreditation Collection
Competitor Accreditation Packs will be available for collection from the Accreditation Office, which is located next to Gate A of Sydney Motorsport Park (opposite Sydney Dragway) and will be open during the following times:
Wednesday 11th October: 12:00 to 18:00
Thursday 12th October: 06:30 to 19:00
Friday 13th October: 06:30 to 17:00
Saturday 14th October: 06:30 to 12:00
Competitors have a dedicated information area on the WTAC website. To access the Competitor Portal click on the red “Competitor” tab located in the top right corner of the home page.
Garages will be allocated in October 2017 and published on the WTAC website under the Competitors Portal.
Once your Entry Form has been accepted we will add your email address to our Competitors database. You will be notified of all important changes and updates via a Competitor Bulletin. Ensure your email address is correct when you include it on your Entry Form and check your emails regularly. Add our email addresses to your contacts so they don’t go to your junk/spam mail folder.
Team and Race Car Appearance
Yokohama World Time Attack Challenge is an international event with over 100 media covering it for numerous publications, media outlets etc from all around the globe. It is also live streamed nationally and internationally to over 50 countries. Ensure that both your car and your team look the part. Remember you’re not just representing your workshop and your sponsors, you’re also representing your country. NOTE: No car numbers other than your official WTAC car numbers (provided to you by the event organisers) are to be on your vehicle. Competition vehicles will not pass scrutineering with any other number decals on the vehicle.
2017 WTAC Circuit Layout
The 2017 Yokohama World Time Attack Challenge will run on the “GP Circuit”. The layout of this circuit remains unchanged from last year.