Be a part of one of Australia’s most thriving and vibrant automotive events!
Yokohama World Time Attack Challenge Sydney has grown over the last ten years into the world’s biggest time attack event and the flagship event at Sydney Motorsport Park.
WTAC has cemented its position as the country’s premier motorsport event. With participation, attendance and media coverage rivalling many mainstream events, WTAC has redefined the way motorsport events are run and promoted. With a string of track records under its belt, a thriving competitor and fan base, WTAC is a truly international event, respected and recognised by the racing fraternity all around the world.
In 2018 fans from around Australia and around the world converged en-masse on Sydney Motorsport Park to be a part of the WTAC spectacle. This was matched with impressive spectator numbers and record live stream viewership.
But the Yokohama World Time Attack Challenge is no longer just a niche motorsport event. With more media covering the event than ever and being recognised in 2016 by the Sport NSW as the Event of the Year (tied 1st place with the HSBC Rugby 7s), WTAC continues to grow and reach a larger audience each year.
With a constant stream of active and interested spectators walking through the trader alley during the event, exhibiting at WTAC puts your brand front and centre in front of a massive targeted audience. Time after time we had many exhibitors and spectators commenting that WTAC is the not only an awesome motorsport event but one of the best aftermarket parts trade shows in Australia! We also have many opportunities from global brands to advertise on our livestream and reach an extremely attentive and targeted audience directly relevant to your product.
We have an extremely limited number of sponsor and exhibitor packages available and as with previous years these will all sell out many months in advance so get in quick!
Book your Package!
In 2019, we’ve introduced a faster system to request your trader space at the Yokohama World Time Attack Challenge. Here’s how to use it:
- View available spaces on our 2019 WTAC Exhibitor Map.
- Check out our 2019 WTAC Exhibitor Packages.
- Log in to our WTAC Exhibitor Booking Form.
NOTE: Please select ‘Yes’ if you are a non-exhibiting sponsor, all other enquiries select ‘No’.
- Fill in your preferred trader area, upload your documents and submit your EOI. Don’t forget to add your items to cart! You will receive a confirmation email and a WTAC team member will be in touch within 1-2 working days to confirm payment details and area!
For any general enquiries or corporate sponsorships and hospitality packages, please contact:
WTAC Sales and Partnerships
Phone: +61 2 9638 4643
5 reasons why WTAC is the place to be seen!
1. WTAC Social Media during the 2018 event reached over 4.3 MILLION people. (Google, Facebook, Instagram)
2. WTAC Live Stream broadcast reaches 48 countries and more than 1.2 MILLION viewers.
3. WTAC Highlights on SBS Speedweek was watched by 409,591 viewers
4. In 2018, more than 18,000 spectators walked through our gates.
5. WTAC is covered by publications in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Japan, Malaysia, Finland and many, many other countries!